Get Your Covid-19 Vaccine at DFW MDcare
We are pleased to announce that we will be providing Moderna Vaccine once we have vaccines allocated from the state. Please join the wait list and we will update you once we have updated information. Please do not call or visit clinic to inquire, since most up to date info will be on the website.
Fill out the form below to join the waiting list.
Before you come:
2) Review fact sheet for the vaccine
1) Be prepared to wait 15-30 min for the observation period after vaccination, to monitor for immediate or emergent side effects.
2) Please read what to expect form
3) Register with V Safe App – vsafe info sheet. V-safe is a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccination.
According to the directive from Texas Department of Health, we are currently in Phase 1B. Here is the criteria for people who are eligible for the vaccine.
Texas Phase 1B Vaccine Priorities
- People 65 years of age and older
- People 16 years of age and older with at least one chronic medical condition that puts them at increased risk for severe illness from the virus that causes COVID-19, such as but not limited to:
- Chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease or cardiomyopathies
- Solid organ transplantation
- Obesity and severe obesity (body mass index of 30 kg/m2 or higher)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus